• “Synthesis and characterization of diazonium functionalized nanoparticles for deposition on metal surfaces”. M. Joselevich, F. J.Williams, Langmuir 24, 11711-11717, (2008).
• “Chemical reactivity of amino-functionalized mesoporous silica thin films obtained by co-condensation and post-grafting routes “ A. Calvo, M. Joselevich, G.J.A.A. Soler-Illia and F. J. Williams, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 121, 67-72, (2009).
•” Metal-ion Responsive Redox Polyelectrolyte Multilayers” M. Tagliazucchi, F. J. Williams and E. J. Calvo, Chemical Communications 46, 9004-9006, (2010).
• M. V. Rivas, L. P. Méndez De Leo, M. Hammer, R. Carballo, Federico J. Williams, Self-Assembled monolayers of disulphide Cu porphyrins on Au surfaces: adsorption induced reduction and demetalation, Langmuir (2011) in press.
• “Mesoporous aminopropyl-functionalized hybrid thin films with modulable surface and environment-responsive behavior” A. Calvo, P. C. Angelomé, V. M. Sánchez, D. A. Scherlis, F. J. Williams, G.J.A.A. Soler-Illia, Chemistry of Materials 20 (2008) 4661-4668.
• ” Mechanism, selectivity promotion, and new ultraselective pathways in Ag-catalyzed heterogeneous epoxidation” F. J. Williams, D. P. C. Bird, A. Palermo, A. K. Santra, and R. M. Lambert, Journal of the American Chemical Society 126 (2004) 8509-8514.
• “First observation of capping/uncapping by a ligand of a Zn porphyrin adsorbed on Ag(100)” F. J. Williams, O. P. H. Vaughan, K. J. Knox, N. Bampos, and R. M. Lambert, Chemical Communications (2004) 1688-1689.